Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 62

So I got a phone call from Brad this afternoon. I was driving home from work, talking to Carson and I totally hang up on her and take his call. He tells me that he wasn't suppose to go to the gym today but he did and he hurt his ankle. I am just getting mad at him that he wasn't being obedient and why would he do that and he totally starts laughing at me. HE DID NOT HURT HIMSELF.

HE IS GOING TO SPAIN. Apparently, his VISA came through so they are keeping him at the MTC for a day or two and then he gets to go to SPAIN. I am so glad for him. He is so, so, so excited. Now he can go to Spain and have a great experience right from the start. I was reading the Mission President's wife's blog today. Thinking oh next week when I read this I am going to see Brad's friends from the MTC but not Brad and now I will see Brad. YEAH!

His mission home address is on Facebook profile or email me and I will send it to you.

BRAD IS GOING TO SPAIN THIS WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment